RandomOnslaught147RandomOnslaught147

Main News Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Animations of 2008 Animations of 2008

I LIKEY

...i like it but i would like it if you had more voices...or you hit puberty but we all know that may take awhile so....get a voice changer. But otherwise cya in 5 days.

Noxx11 responds:

Seeya, lol. I didn't want to add more parts with voices because it would have interupted the song. And I can do decent voice acting now, I just made tha halo flash right at the beginning of 2008, when I was pretty unexperienced with that kind of stuff. I didn't want to change the voices now 'cause that would take originality away from it, and also I'd have to re-synch it. Seeya!

The Orange Box Collab The Orange Box Collab

Good...

GO NOXX11!!! uh yeah have more portal stuff!

The Pirate Collab The Pirate Collab

awsome awsome awsome

all i have to say is...awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome awsome and one more thing is..........
NOXX11 RULES!!!!!

...

I like it but...O_o

The Paladin The Paladin

Sweet

my character is a pally this is a hilarious song but i can't agree with you on the not killing noobs

SkyMarshall responds:

Thats nice man :) Im a proud Shaman/Mage/Warrior ... no Paladin here. Glad you like the whole thing, and yes - we all slaughter noobs <3

Warcraft Warcraft

LONG LIVE THE ALLIANCE

If you play WoW please send me a personal message so i can know what server your on i love it and i even have my own server. (i still play on the horde though so either ones cool with me)

SkyMarshall responds:

Haha thanks man :) You'll find me in the guild <Whinerz> on Mazrigos-EU [PvP] playing either one of these:

Skymarshall - 64 Nelf Warrior
Shamarshall - 70 Draenei Shaman
Slymarshall - 40 Nelf Druid
Arcanitus - 49 Human Mage
Arcanita - 48 Draenei Mage (current main....)

.... so yeah. Thanks for the fucking 10 lad <3

Forever Gamer Forever Gamer

Speaks my life

Awsome....thats all i have to say

SkyMarshall responds:

Awesome review :) Thanks for the 10.